In ExecuteTask when adding the Resx arguments, there are checks made
for aspx and asax.  Ascx needs to be added there as well.

Here is the code I added to my local copy -

else if (manifestResourceName.IndexOf(".ascx") > -1) {
   manifestResourceName = manifestResourceName.Replace(".ascx", "");
   actualFileName = actualFileName.Replace(".ascx", "");
}

I'm not sure that this would need to be added for asmx as well.  I
don't believe it does.

--
Justin
http://pinetree-tech.com/weblog/