I am having difficulty getting a CMD file to execute with NAnt.  I'm using
Win2000 and I have specified the following:

<property name="project.base.dir" value="C:\Projects\Reference_Database"/>
<property name="sqlserver.name" value="localhost\VSdotNET"/>
<property name="database.name" value="Reference"/>
<property name="commandfile.name" value="Create_Reference_Database.cmd"/>

<target name="build-database" description="Install the database using the CMD
File">
  <exec verbose="true" basedir="${project.base.dir}"
program="${commandfile.name}" commandline="${sqlserver.name} ${database.name}"
timeout="30"/>
</target>

The CMD File (which is like a batch file) will not execute and hangs with the
following lines:

build-database:
  [exec] C:\Projects\Reference_Database\Create_Reference_Database.cmd
localhost\VSdotNET Reference
  [exec]
C:\Projects\Reference_Database>C:\Projects\Reference_Database\Create_Reference_D
atabase.cmd localhost\VSdotNET Reference

I can manually run the cmd from a command prompt and it executes without a
problem.

I've tried renaming it to a .bat file and I have the same problem.

Thanks,

-Aaron