I would be interested in that code. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Scott
Hernandez
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 8:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [nant-dev] Is there a new Nant XSD?

Nope. But I should do another.

That XSD was created in that exact manner. I wrote a task that created a
xsd from all the loaded tasks. It never got finished (the task that is)
because of some limitations in the amount of info in our code
attributes.

If you would like, I can send you the code. It is pretty ugly, but does
generate xsd.

Here is a thread about the xsd generation from tasks discussion.
http://www.mail-archive.com/nant-developers@lists.sourceforge.net/msg000
20.html

<quote who="Turpin, Jay"/>