Hi IAn,

I've removed the quiet attribute and made sure that a message wil be logged
(in verbose mode) if you try to delete a file or directory that doesn't
exist.

Can you commit this patch (I updated the NUNit test for the Delete task
too) ?

Thanks,

Gert

 (See attached file: DeleteTask.diff)(See attached file: DeleteTest.diff)

The  Information  contained  in this message is intended for the addressee
 only  and  may  contain  confidential  information.  Any views or opinions
 presented  are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
 those of Ardatis. Ardatis reserves the right to monitor the content of all
 e-mail messages it receives.