Okay, we have had this problem come up many times. The ZipLib produces the incorrect date in zip file (it seems to produce a modificationDate + 1 month). This is a problem for us since we use this library to build our distributions and our nightly builds.

Well, I have update the task to produce the correct date. It now decrements the month value for each file added to the zip. The net result is that the zip file contains the correct date.

Now, I think we have all kept from doing what I just did because it is pretty much wrong. But until we see a new version of SharpZipLib that fixes this error, it is all we can do. I chose to do this rather than touching the SharpZipLib source. It was just easier. I understand if the commit is rejected, but I wanted our users be able to use this task.

:)