Matthew Mastracci wrote:

the directory scanner should not trigger a recursive scan - only files
in blah/foo/bar need to be scanned.  Unfortunately, I managed to mess up
the logic so that exclude patterns no longer work at all.

The strange thing is that the unit tests ran for the build I did.  I'm
going to write a few more tests for the FileSet/DirectoryScanner to see
where things fell down.

What happened is that Scott checked in new copies of the biniaries in nant\bin. Those binaries had your change. So it wasn;t until someone built Nant with those binaries that a failure occurred

Sorry all, I didn't mean to cause this trouble.

No problem.

Ian