Scott Hernandez wrote:
I want to reformat all the files and do the following:
1.) Wrap the license info at the top of the file in a #region, which will make editing with vs.net (and others I believe).
+1

2.) Reformat all files removing tabs and following the guidelines in the nant coding conventions.(http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=6080&group_id=31650 <http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=6080&group_id=31650>).
I went thru and did this for a bunch of files in the core recently. It was mostly pretty good. A lot of the files in the test directories still have tabs in them.

3.) Insert cvs substitution keywords that will help build a history log in each file. (http://www.cvshome.org/docs/manual/cvs_12.html) (I will look into making this part of the xml docs for revision history.)

Can you give an example of what this will look like in a source file. I didn't find the reference too clear on that.

So, before we go through this work, any one have any more ideas? If this doesn't happen now, I would like to see it happen before a .9 release.
Is there anything else we should do (other than coding, code reviews, testing, and releases :) along these lines?

I've been going thru making each assembly CLS compliant as per Gerts suggestion. Its just a matter of setting the CLSCompliant attribute assemblyinfo and then fixing the resulting compiler errors.

Ian