Sure- here's the current source.

The project is at the point where it can compile every VS.NET project I've thrown at it. Brant helped me add VB.NET support to the task as well (I haven't tested this). I've even got a very basic web project compiler, but this is not even close to complete. It needs some cleanup here and there and needs to point at more NAnt tasks for various things it does (right now CSC is invoked directory as the CscTask doesn't support all of the necessary flags).

Ian MacLean wrote:

Scott Hernandez wrote:

+1 on release.

me too. We've added a lot of good stuff recently.

Also, I'm wondering if anyone would mind if I started adding the VS.NET solution builder code to the NAnt CVS tree. It reliees heavily on up-to-date code within NAnt (it uses a large number of core NAnt tasks), so putting it in NAntContrib would be a nightmare to maintain. I think it's getting close to the point where it can stand alone, and a lot of people interested in using/contributing to it.

Where is this right now ? Could you post a copy to the list ?

Ian

Matt.