Yup, works beautifully, thanks again!

Clayton

--__--__--

Message: 3
Subject: RE: [nant-dev] bug in recursive source compile using '**/*.cs'
?
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:26:07 +0100
From: "Arjen Poutsma" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

According to the FileSet documentation at =
http://nant.sourceforge.net/help/fundamentals/fog0000000026.html, a ** =
"matches zero or more directories". So the <includes name=3D"*.cs" /> =
should not be necessary to include the sources in the current directory,
=
but correcting the basedir attribute to "." should do it.

I tested this, and it does seem to work with just:

<sources basedir=3D".">
        <includes name=3D"**/*.cs"/>
</sources>

Best,