Sorry to bug you about this some more Ian, but no luck for me.

Here's the results of CVS Update using Tortoise CVS:

In C:\bin\NAnt: "C:\Program Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" update -d -P
CVSROOT=:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:2401:/cvsroot/nant

? UpdateBin.cmd
cvs server: Updating .
cvs server: Updating bin
cvs server: nothing known about bin/nant.exe
cvs server: Updating bin/linux
cvs server: Updating doc
cvs server: Updating doc/developers
cvs server: Updating doc/help
cvs server: Updating doc/help/advanced
cvs server: Updating doc/help/fundamentals
cvs server: Updating doc/help/images
cvs server: Updating doc/help/introduction
cvs server: Updating examples
cvs server: Updating examples/HelloWindowsForms
cvs server: Updating examples/HelloWorld
cvs server: Updating examples/ScriptTask
cvs server: Updating examples/Simple
cvs server: Updating examples/UserTask
cvs server: Updating src
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.Console
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.Core
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.Core/Attributes
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.Core/Resources
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.Core/Tasks
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.Core/Types
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.Core/Util
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.Documenter.NDoc
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.Documenter.NDoc/Resources
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.DotNet
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.DotNet/Tasks
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.DotNet/Types
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.NUnit
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.NUnit/NUnit1
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.NUnit/NUnit2
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.SourceControl
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.SourceControl/Tasks
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.VSNet
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.VSNet/Tasks
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.VisualCpp
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.VisualCpp/Tasks
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.Win32
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.Win32/Tasks
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.Zip
cvs server: Updating src/NAnt.Zip/Tasks
cvs server: Updating tests
cvs server: Updating tests/NAnt.Console
cvs server: Updating tests/NAnt.Core
cvs server: Updating tests/NAnt.Core/Tasks
cvs server: Updating tests/NAnt.Core/Types
cvs server: Updating tests/NAnt.Core/Util
cvs server: Updating tests/NAnt.DotNet
cvs server: Updating tests/NAnt.DotNet/Tasks
cvs server: Updating tests/NAnt.DotNet/Types
cvs server: Updating tests/NAnt.SourceControl
cvs server: Updating tests/NAnt.SourceControl/Tasks
cvs server: Updating tests/NAnt.VSNet
cvs server: Updating tests/NAnt.VSNet/Tasks
cvs server: Updating tests/NAnt.VisualCpp
cvs server: Updating tests/NAnt.VisualCpp/Tasks
cvs server: Updating tests/NAnt.Win32
cvs server: Updating tests/NAnt.Win32/Tasks
cvs server: Updating tests/NAnt.Zip
cvs server: Updating tests/NAnt.Zip/Tasks

Success, CVS operation completed

- Ants