Hi Scott,

I did a fresh compile and came across a couple of problems, not sure if
you have one or both.  The first is the nant tasks are not recognized
because the path variable is not set to the build directory of nant.
Probably pretty basic but it threw me for a loop tonight so I thought I
would throw it out there.

The next problem is the cvs server connection.  Basically when the
client cannot get a connection to the server it throws an Authentication
error.  This then is trapped, wrapped and rethrown in the BuildTestBase
as a TestBuildException.  What I have done to the test is to wrap the
build test run in a loop which executes until a connection is made or
until it has tried 100 times (infinite loops are evil (-:).  If a
connection is not made after 100 trials then I think it is okay to let
the test fail because there is a larger problem.

I have run the tests against my local repository and things worked out a
little better.  One of the reasons for this is there is probably a lot
less activity going on here.

Thanks,

Clayton