Hi all,

With the latest version of NAnt, I'm not able to
use the <exec> task any more.

When executing a task like this

<exec
  program="xsltproc"
  output="${build.dir}/${document.name}.fo"
  commandline="${stylesheet} ${nant.project.name}.xml"/>

I always get the following error messages:

[exec] xsltproc
http://www.agamura.com/quxo/stylesheets/current/fo/quxo.xsl
  csharp-coding-guidelines.xml
[exec] Starting 'xsltproc
  (http://www.agamura.com/quxo/stylesheets/current/fo/quxo.xsl
  csharp-coding-guidelines.xml)' in ''

Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: A null value was
  found where an object instance was required

I've tried the command manually and it does function:

  xsltproc http://www.agamura.com/quxo/stylesheets/current/fo/quxo.xsl \
    building-projects-with-nant.xml > building-projects-with-nant.fo

Furthermore, I haven't changed my build files since the last release and
executing them with NAnt 0.82 there is no problems at all.

Any idea?

Gius_.
Giuseppe Greco

::agamura::