Sascha ,
Thanks for the contribution. Turns out we already have an ngen task - in nantcontrib. However it doesn't use filesets and yours does. It looks like there are a few other differences in your implementation as well. I'll go theu and merge the best of both.
thanks again.

Ian

Hi,

this is my first post to the NAnt developers list. When I
first looked at NAnt I wanted to understand how does it
work. So I made my own task - a ngen task. I have not much
time to maintain an ever changing task, but I think there
may be the one or other who could use this task too.

So I decided to post this task here. If someone wants to
integrate this task - feel free. It would be nice if there
is something like based on initial code by or something like this. But after all you're free to use it like you want to use it. Or even don't use it.

Bye,

Sascha