To be honest the occurance of multi module assemblies is low enough that I think most users will find 'assembly' a more meaningful identifier than 'module'.
the Assembly.LoadFrom() method which loads a specific file off disk calls that file paramater 'assemblyFile' not 'moduleFile'. So I think we are safe enough using assembly.

Ian

Anthony LoveFrancisco wrote:

What's your definition of "module" versus "assembly" ?

- Ants