From: Yogesh Shetty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 6:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [nant-dev] ForEach & RegEx.

I am stucked up with 2 problems

Problem 1 :

<target name="Build" >
<foreach item="File" in="${OutputFolder}" property="filename">
    <in>
        <items>
            <includes name="**/medco*.*"/>
        </items>
    </in>
    <do>
        <echo message="${filename}"/>
    </do>
</foreach>
</target>

The above foreach tags must retrieve all those files having medco as
prefix but this retrieves all files. but when i remove the
in="${OutputFolder}"
then it works as expected. seems to be a bug

Problem 2 :

In the above example i am iterating thru file list but i want only the
file name to be extracted. C:\Test\Reg.htm, I want the Reg portion of
string.

Regards
Yogesh S