The build server I had been running at my old apartment had some power
problems a few weeks ago (and was intermittent for a while before then
because of changes to the cvs tree and sf.net problems). I have since
returned home for a little while and brought it back to life. Nightly builds
should be kicked off again from the anon-cvs server now.

Gert has also made some good changes to the nightly build file to create
some new structure in the nightly builds. I will let him explain that after
we have finished testing.

:)