apologies. I didn't see you other patch to project.cs. I've committed it as well. Thanks

Ian

Not quite the latest NAnt. I hit a couple of compile errors where method signatures have changed. I also had to make several changes to the .build file where it was breaking due to some changes in NAnt.
Thanks for the patch though. I'll commit it and my changes later today.

Ian

 I have found the add-in to be good enough for running NAnt builds
from Visual Studio, but hardly usable for editing or creating new
.build files, or even for getting an overview of how a build file
works. The add-in uses the standard Properties window for editing
target and task properties, which gives very little space for actual
property values. It works especially bad for <fileset> elements -
probably the most essential part of a .build file. Just seeing what is
in a <fileset> requires expanding three levels in a tree, and adding a
new entry to a <fileset> requires about five clicks to different parts
of the screen.

 Besides that, the current add-in architecture requires manually writing
a wrapper class for every NAnt task class. The wrapper has the same
properties as the NAnt task, and delegates property gets and sets to
the XML node representing the task. Maintaining these wrappers as NAnt
and NAntContrib evolve is quite a major hassle - in fact, I haven't
updated them to match the changes in NAnt core tasks since NAntAddin
was initially developed.

 Fixing those shortcomings will require a lot of work. Since I
myself don't need the add-in that much, I'll leave it at its current
state and focus on a different task...

------------------------------------------------------- This sf.net email is sponsored by:ThinkGeek Welcome to geek heaven. http://thinkgeek.com/sf _______________________________________________ nant-developers mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/nant-developers