Hi,

It seems I found two bugs. One is in the licese task itself.
It can happen (actually it does on one of my systems),
thatasmLoaded.Location is either an empty string or null. If
so, Path.GetFullPath(...) throws an exception. The attached
diff files addesses this issue.

The second thing seems to be in Directory scanner (I'm not
sure, cause I have not much time to dive into this yet). If
I give something like D:\licensed_components\*.dll as
includes in the nested assembly, he tries to load dlls
without the ending. Eg A file name assembly.dll gets only
assembly .

HTH,
-sa

--
sa at programmers-world dot com
http://www.livingit.de

Es brilig war.  Die schlichte Toven
        Wirrten und wimmelten in Waben;
Und aller-m"umsige Burggoven
        Dir mohmen R"ath ausgraben.
                -- Lewis Carrol, "Through the Looking Glass"
151c151,153
<
alAssemblyFilesLoaded.Add(Path.GetFullPath(asmLoaded.Location).ToLower(CultureInfo.InvariantCulture));
---