Hi,
* Ian MacLean wrote on 16.09.2003 (01:17):
> It would be better if it did load a new appdomain. Otherwise every
> assembly loaded will hang around until NAnt terminates. See the
> assemblyinfo task ( AssemblyInfoTask.cs) for a simple example of the
> spawning app-domain technique.

I'll have a look at it. It may take some time, since I'm
currently very busy at work. As far as I can see, the start
would be to create an appdomain, create an instance of it
and use a function to pass an object back containing the
relevant info.

-sa

--
sa at programmers-world dot com
http://www.livingit.de

If the weather is extremely bad, church attendance will be down.  If
the weather is extremely good, church attendance will be down.  If the
bulletin covers are in short supply, however, church attendance will
exceed all expectations.
                -- Reverend Chichester