Actually, I need to dig a bit further for a workaround
in the mean time because mine isn't cutting the
mustard.  I've got a web project that has one set of
sattelite assmblies in it (5 I believe).  The output
should end up creating a different dll for each
language in subfolders of the bin dir.  When I build
it with the solution task, it brings all of the
different language resx files into the main dll rather
than separating them.  As a workaround I tried to
build with the solution file, then add:

<resgen input="D:\App\lang.de.resx"
output="${build.dir}\de\lang.de.resources" />

<al output="${build.dir}\de\lang.de.resources.dll"
target="lib" culture="de">
  <sources>
    <includes
name="${build.dir}\de\lang.de.resources"/>
  </sources>
</al>

It ends up building the appropriate language dll's,
but they don't work, because they aren't referenced
(solution already pulled them into the main dll
inappropriately).  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Eric