I'm trying to get started with NAnt on Mono/Linux and am having some
problems.  I've been using Ant with Java for about a year now so I'm not
lost in NAnts capabilities, but rather just how to set it up.  How do I
go about building NAnt, so that I can use it with Mono?  And how do I
setup my system so I can just type 'nant' in a directory (like 'ant')?
Also, there is no 'nant' file in the bin folder as the instructions
suggest, so even with nant/bin in my PATH variable, I have no luck.
There is NAnt.exe, but I have to run mono in front of that.

Any suggestions, ideas, or comments that I'm not explaining myself good
enough are all welcome.

Thanks in advance, and thanks for a great tool.

~ Matthew