Scott,

Good questions!  This machine has a D drive mapped to
the C drive to mock our dev environments.  When my
path is pointed at the D drive I get the error, but
not when pointed at the C.  It had been so long since
I'd messed with the NAnt release that I'd forgotten.
Thanks for the quick response and great questions!

Eric

--- Scott Hernandez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Eric, can you give us a list of the steps of how you
> upgraded and went back?
> Did you just unzip the distribution to a directory?
> Are you sure you are
> using the version of nant you expect? Can you check
> your path for other
> copies of nant.exe? Are you running nant.exe from a
> network share?
>

> I have many version of nant on my system and always
> make sure to run
> nant.exe explicitly from the directory and
> distribution I want. You should
> be able to have as many side-by-side installation of
> nant as you want.
>
> Also, what version of the framework are you using.
> Are you using the
> pre-built version of the binaries (in the
> distribution), or have you
> compiled your own version?

class="System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission,