From: "Jaroslaw Kowalski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tom Cabanski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [nant-dev] FYI
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:47:46 +0100

Sounds like they've invented ant ;-) For some interesting comments, see:

http://blogs.gotdotnet.com/korbyp/commentview.aspx/c6c8775e-74b3-4d9c-971b-615f744cc1e5

Do you think that NAnt should be changed to support MSBuild's XML format in
the future?
Or even abandon current format to promote compatibility?

(I know that without the knowledge of the format you cannot tell, but I
think it will be very similar to ant/nant, so that the conversion should be
pretty easy)

Jarek