Whenever I try to run the ZIP tasks I get a System.ArgumentException
error.

 System.ArgumentException: Xml node has not been mapped.
 in <0x000e0> NAnt.Core.LocationMap:GetLocation (System.Xml.XmlNode)
 in <0x00570> NAnt.Core.Target:Execute ()
 [snip]

My Zip section looks like this:

    <zip zipfile="${deploy.dir}/backup.zip">
      <fileset basedir="${deploy.dir}">
        <includes name="**/**"/>
      </fileset>
    </zip>

Any suggestions?  If this hasn't been fixed yet let me know, I'll see
what I can do.

~ Matthew