Alex,

This issue should be fixed in cvs.  Can you try using the latest nightly
build of NAnt (http://nant.sourceforge.net/nightly/builds) ?

Thanks,

From: "Alex Farokhyans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 9:18 PM
Subject: [nant-dev] NAnt error!

Hello,

I'm trying to run "build" using nant and this is the error that I'm
getting.
I really appreciate your help if you could show me how to solve this
problem.

        INTERNAL ERROR

            System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part
of the path "C:\DOCUME~1\AFA
ROK~1.GVR\LOCALS~1\Temp\2mp_5g1a".
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)
   at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String fullPath,
Boolean file)
   at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFiles(String path, String
searchPattern)
   at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles(String searchPattern)
   at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles()
   at NAnt.VSNet.Tasks.SolutionTask.ExecuteTask()
   at NAnt.Core.Task.Execute()
   at NAnt.Core.Target.Execute()
   at NAnt.Core.Project.Execute(String targetName)
   at NAnt.Core.Project.Execute()
   at NAnt.Core.Project.Run()

Thank you,
- Alex