Ian MacLean wrote:

Bob,
They are. I've gotten a bit sidetracked - and then I had 3 weeks vacation. Jean Rajotte posted his own simplified version of a p4 task on nant-users. I was going to go thru and finish my port of Ant's p4 tasks and merge in what Jean has done.

There have been quite a few requests for this so I will nudge it up a level in my TODO list.

In case you wanted to do something different to a straight port, there's an COM DLL available for perforce, and there's examples of querying Perforce in C# at http://public.perforce.com/guest/robert_cowham/perforce/API/p4com/main/index.html. I don't know much more about it than that. :)

Mike