Hi,

I'd like to ensure that the release notes for both NAnt and NAntContrib are
complete.

Can everyone that contributed code to NAnt and NAntContrib since the 0.8.3
release double-check whether the release notes (/doc/releasenotes.html in
NAnt/NAntContrib cvs or /releasenotes.html on the NAnt and NAntContrib
websites) are complete and correct ?

Please validate the updated XHTML using the W3C MarkUp Validation Service
(http://validator.w3.org/) if you make changes to make sure we keep the html
docs XHTML 1.1 compliant ...

Things that still need to be added (that I know of) are :

- changes to cvs tasks (Clayton, can you take care of this ?)
-  changes to solution task (I'm thinking of webmap support and stuff)

But I'm probable missing some stuff, so feel free to correct me (and the
release notes) ...

Thanks,