I don't know - the categories you have suggested all look good. I guess anything we add thats really core and doesn't fit easily into a namespace. If everything is in a namespace though - thats fine.

Ian
Jaroslaw Kowalski wrote:

Looks good. There may well be some functions that go un-prefixed - after all the global namespace is a namespace too.

Which ones should have no prefix?

the short-circuit evaluation ( what you call laze evaluation ) is good too. That will be most natural for c# users.

Yes, it's a better name ;-)

Jarek