On Sat, 2004-01-10 at 15:50, Gert Driesen wrote:

Gert thanks,

> Giuseppe,
>
> Expression support is still very much alpha, so indeed things have changed
> since the initial implementation
>
> About the resgen task : I don't have access to NAnt sources right now (and
> sf is down for maintenance), but it could be that you should now also
> specify the path information in the output attribute,

OK, that works fine.

> and that the todir attribute is now only used in combination with the
> <resources> fileset as it makes more sense to specify both the
> path and filename in the output attribute when dealing with a single
> input file. I'd have to check the sources to be sure of that, but
> I think I did make some changes to that ...

Are there also changes related to the <uptodate> task?
The following fragment doesn't work anymore:

<uptodate
  targetfile="figures/project-structure.gif"
  sourcefile="${build.dir}/figures/project-structure.xcf"
  property="project-structure.gif.uptodate"/>
<ifnot test="${project-structure.gif.uptodate}">
  <exec
    program="xcftoall"
    commandline=
    "--gif --output=${build.dir}/figures/image.gif figures/image.xcf"/>
</ifnot>

the <uptodate>/<ifnot> task pair causes the following exception:

INTERNAL ERROR

System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object
instance was required
in <0x00244> NAnt.Core.Task:Execute ()
in <0x002a3> NAnt.Core.Target:Execute ()
in <0x000d8> NAnt.Core.Project:Execute (string,bool)
in <0x0030d> NAnt.Core.Project:Execute ()
in <0x00185> NAnt.Core.Project:Run ()

Gius_.

> Gert
> ----- Original Message ----- t