https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=880236&group_id=31650

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have .Net 1.1 and .Net 1.0 on my machine. 1.0 is
corrupted though.

NAnt tried to use 1.0 and failed to find 1.1

Sorry about the lack of details. I don't even remember it
I was trying to compile NAnt at the time ( using nant )
or just run it. Either way I had to change a config file so
it ignored the 1.0 version and ran correctly.

PS. You guys are doing a great job! keep it up.