Hello SourceForge.net,

I have already sent a report here and also sent a patch which searched
through the dependency list recursively and only the referenced
assemblies from given directory were copied. For more info you may
take a look at my letter dated 4 Dec 2003 20:21:50 +0300, or I can
resend it again. I'm not sure that this is the intended behaviour
because it differs from the behaviour of VS.NET solution compiling.

--
Best regards,
 Ivan                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]