Hello,
I have been trying to put a fileset with an id into a separate build
file and include it without success. In the main build file it can find
the fileset by ID using refid but it seems the fileset is empty. If I
copy the fileset into the main build file, it works correctly. I am
using the nightly build from 2/4/04.
Main build file:
<project name="buildall" default="build">
<property name="base.dir" value="${nant.project.basedir}"/>
<include buildfile="excludedprojects.xml" />
<target name="build" description="versions all the projects">
<foreach item="File" property="filename" verbose="true" >
<in>
<items refid=" ExcludedBuilds" />
</in>
<do>
<echo message="...Attempting to run
${filename}..." />
</do>
</foreach>
</target>
</project>
Included excludedprojects.xml
<project>
<fileset id="ExcludedBuilds" basedir="${base.dir}">
<includes name="**/*.build" />
<excludes name="**/main*.build" />
</fileset>
</project>
Thanks.
-Brandon
-------------------------------------------------------
The SF.Net email is sponsored by EclipseCon 2004
Premiere Conference on Open Tools Development and Integration
See the breadth of Eclipse activity. February 3-5 in Anaheim, CA.
http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn
_______________________________________________
nant-developers mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/nant-developers