Maybe I've been listening to too much Rammstein or something, but I would expect the NUnit2 task to report BUILD FAILED when TestFixtureSetUp fails...  It doesn't appear to HALT or FAIL on error during TestFixtureSetUp.  :(  Of course, I could still be temporarily blind from the Super Halftime Show.

 

Is this what everybody else would expect to happen?

 

Here's the relevant portion of the build script:

 

<nunit2>

   <test

      assemblyname="${build.rootpath}${build.moduledir}\bin\${target.assemblyname}.dll"

      appconfig="${build.rootpath}${build.moduledir}\bin\${target.assemblyname}.dll.config"

         verbose="true"

         haltonfailure="true"

         haltonerror="true"

         failonerror="true"

   />

</nunit2>

 

Here's the relevant portion of the build output:

 

...

 

[nunit2] Tests run: 29, Failures: 0, Not run: 13, Time: 38.0625 seconds

 

Tests not run:

1) Astro.UserMileageDataTest.FillUserMileage : Fixture setup failed

2) Astro.UserMileageDataTest.AddUserMileage : Fixture setup failed

3) Astro.UserMileageDataTest.UpdateUserMileage : Fixture setup failed

4) Astro.UserMileageDataTest.DeleteUserMileage : Fixture setup failed

5) Astro.UserPhoneDataTest.Test : Fixture setup failed

6) Astro.UserPhoneDataTest.Test_FillUserPhoneByUserPhoneId : Fixture setup failed

7) Astro.UserPreferenceDataTest.FillPreferenceList : Fixture setup failed

8) Astro.UserPreferenceDataTest.TestPreference : Fixture setup failed

9) Astro.UserTextMessengerDataTest.FillTextMessengerByAffiliateId : Fixture setup failed

10) Astro.UserTextMessengerDataTest.FillTextMessengerUsersAdmin : Fixture setup failed

11) Astro.UserTextMessengerDataTest.FillTextMessenger : Fixture setup failed

12) Astro.UserTextMessengerDataTest.FillTextMessengerUsersByAffiliateId : Fixture setup failed

13) Astro.UserTextMessengerDataTest.FillTextMessengerUsers : Fixture setup failed

 

...

 

BUILD SUCCEEDED

 

Total time: 54.8 seconds.

Reply via email to