This may be related to some mono bug, but I'm no longer able to run NAnt on
linux.

I get:

System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object
instance was required
in <0x00068> NAnt.Core.DirectoryScanner:ParseSearchDirectoryAndPattern
(string,string&,bool&,string&)
in <0x000a2> NAnt.Core.DirectoryScanner:ConvertPatterns
(System.Collections.Specialized.StringCollection,System.Collections.Speciali
zed.StringCollection,bool)
in <0x00120> NAnt.Core.DirectoryScanner:Scan ()
in <0x0007c> NAnt.Core.Types.FileSet:Scan ()

It turns out that one of the fileset "includes" element is "null".
I use latest mono from CVS, yesterday nightly release build of NAnt.

Any idea ?

Jarek