From: Gert Driesen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sat 2/28/2004 2:01 AM
To: Kevin Miller; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [nant-dev] AsmInfo patch

Hi Kevin,

I just added support for this to the <asminfo> task in cvs yesterday :(

I actually compared each line of both files and skipped all comments ... I
did this as files generated with .NET 1.0 or .NET 1.1 only differ in the
comment block that is insert into the generated file :

----
// <autogenerated>
//     This code was generated by a tool.
//     Runtime Version: 1.1.4322.940
//
//     Changes to this file may cause incorrect behavior and will be lost if
//     the code is regenerated.
// </autogenerated>
----

However, I do like your approach a lot better.  So, I'm not sure if I should
keep the current (quick and dirty) implementation or use yours ...

What do you think ?