https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=910265&group_id=31650

Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
I'm trying to help one of my clients convert over to
using NAnt.  I've been using NAnt in other projects for
close to two years now.  This particular problem has me
feeling a little perplexed.

My client's project is an ASP.NET application that
incorporates both Crystal and Infragistics components.
When building the application I get an error stating:

            Failed to create license file
for 'C:\Projects\EC\source\web\licenses.licx'.
                Assembly
crystaldecisions.crystalreports.engine.dll already loaded
without additional security evidence.

Included is a test project ('TestProj') that replicates the
problem.

I tried both build 0.84 and the latest nightly build with
no success.  I noticed in the LicenseTask.cs file for build
0.84+, the source doesn't check for already loaded
DLLs, but in the 0.83 version it does.  I tried using v0.83
but encounterd other issues that I'll have to tackle if
this particular issues isn't addressed soon.