Hi,

I have had a couple emails with Gert and Scott about this off-list when
I was putting the task together and they have had some convincing
arguments about using NAntContrib.  Those, and my finding of a bug in
the update task :-), have convinced me that it might be a good idea to
have it grow a little in NAntContrib before moving to the NAnt core.

That being said I think a more transparent process of identifying when a
task is "ready" might be useful.  Maybe something like the voting system
could be used, along with a complete test coverage suite and a stable
"interface"?  I apologize in advance if I am wrong but I think that is
what Gert is alluding to when he is talking about NAnt standards :-).

I agree Gert on leaving this in NAntContrib for now and migrating it
over when there is an agreement that it is ready.

Clayton