We're in the process of upgrading to 0.84 from 0.81. I found what appears to be a problem with the NUnit1 task. It no longer creates the test output files. I tried several variants of the task and couldn't get it to function correctly, so I took a look at the code.

It seems that the formatters are never being initialized in the NUnit1Task class. I updated the ExecuteTest method to read as follows:

NUnitTestData testData = test.GetTestData(); //this was already there
foreach (FormatterElement element in FormatterElements) //**new
testData.Formatters.Add(element.Data); //**new

Could someone put this into the source tree?

Thanks -andy