Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by eberhard
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=880616&group_id=31650

Category: Core
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
If a task in nant.onsuccess target fails, NAnt
nevertheless outputs BUILD SUCCEEDED at the end and
returns 0.

This makes it impossible to make build files that ignore
some errors but set an error variable instead, and in the
nant.onsuccess target fail the build if the error variable
is set - e.g. for reporting failing tests but continuing the
build.

A failing task in nant.onsuccess should result in BUILD
FAILED and return 1 from nant.exe

Comment By: Gert Driesen (drieseng)