<http://weblogs.asp.net/lorenh/archive/2004/04/06/108811.aspx>

>From what I've seen so far, running WiX is easy and writing the wxs
file is the hard part of it.  I don't think that NAnt could help in
writing the wxs files, but a thin layer on top of <exec> that would
deal with wix_home and pipelined compiler and linker internally would
be easy and useful.

Actually I've thought about a small Ant task to do just that, looks
rather trivial.  It probably wouldn't be under a GPL compatible
license either, if you ask the FSF about the Apache license, that is 8-)

Cheers

        Stefan