This task is not working! I get an error no matter how I try to use the
solution task.

System.Exception: Couldn't find referenced type library 'C:
\Winnt\system32\msvbvm60.dll\3'.
   at NAnt.VSNet.Reference.HandleWrapperImport(XmlElement elemReference)
   at NAnt.VSNet.Reference..ctor(Solution solution, ProjectSettings ps,
XmlEleme
nt elemReference, SolutionTask solutionTask, String outputDir)
   at NAnt.VSNet.Project.Load(Solution sln, String projectPath)
   at NAnt.VSNet.ProjectFactory.LoadProject(Solution sln, SolutionTask
slnTask,
TempFileCollection tfc, String outputDir, String path)
   at NAnt.VSNet.Solution.LoadProjects()
   at NAnt.VSNet.Solution..ctor(String solutionFileName, ArrayList
additionalPro
jects, ArrayList referenceProjects, TempFileCollection tfc, SolutionTask
solutio
nTask, WebMapCollection webMappings, FileSet excludesProjects, String
outputDir)

   at NAnt.VSNet.Tasks.SolutionTask.ExecuteTask()
   at NAnt.Core.Task.Execute()
   at NAnt.Core.Target.Execute()
   at NAnt.Core.Project.Execute(String targetName, Boolean
forceDependencies)
   at NAnt.Core.Project.Execute()
   at NAnt.Core.Project.Run()

Please send bug report to [EMAIL PROTECTED]