Hi,

I have a question about collections of filesets.  I know that you added
support for fileset id/refid's recently, but, I need a way to modify
filesets dynamically.

I found a developer posting that mentioned a <includeFileset> element,
and another one than mentioned a "redefmode" attribute for filesets.

Are any of these fileset operations currently supported in the nightly
build?

Also, is there any way to pipe the files copied by a <copy> task into a
new fileset?

Thanks in advance,
Steve