-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
Hey all -
I have an issue that I've fixed locally that I would like to see
merged into the code tree if the fix is acceptible:
ConfigurationSettings.cs in src/NAnt.VSNet
In writing out the command line for csc.exe in the
ConfigurationSettings constructor, there is no check to see that the
XML Attribute value for "DefineConstants" contains no spaces; this is
a problem because the command line arguments aren't parsed correctly
by csc if there is a space after the /define: line, and it treats
anything after the space as an input file. The attached
ConfigurationSettings.cs.patch fixes this issue by simply removing
all spaces from the string.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP 8.0.3
iQA/AwUBQIA8dBw3re36lbviEQJZ5gCgn1F/TvkVQjHgZ0kbkLsYahBZDjUAmwdo
YDMWxweToCOVbrgYGdukrJon
=cJbC
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--- ConfigurationSettings.cs Thu Apr 15 09:44:31 2004
+++ /dev/fs/D/nant.old/src/NAnt.VSNet/ConfigurationSettings.cs Thu Apr 15 09:44:11
2004
@@ -109,6 +109,11 @@
int intvalue = Convert.ToInt32(value,
CultureInfo.InvariantCulture);
value = intvalue.ToString("x", CultureInfo.InvariantCulture);
}
+ else if(((string)de.Key) == "DefineConstants") {
+ // get rid of all spaces in the define chain; otherwise,
csc.exe
+ // will treat /define:DEBUG; TRACE as "/define:DEBUG;" and
TRACE as an input file
+ value = value.Replace(" ", "");
+ }
_settings.Add(string.Format(CultureInfo.InvariantCulture,
de.Value.ToString(), value));
}