Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jo-tmbamf
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=948243&group_id=31650

Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
I am having a problem with the following scenario:

I have one class library with a resource file contained in
it: translations.en-us.resx. When I compile it (using
vs.net)
I get 2 dll files:
 - Translations.dll
 - en-US/Translations.resources.dll (notice that this dll is
in a subfolder)

I also have a web project, which has a reference to
Translations.dll. When I compile the web project (using
vs.net again) I get in my bin folder both the
Translations.dll and en-US/Translations.resources.dll.

However, when I compile the webproject with nant
(using the solution task) I do not get "en-
US/Translations.resources.dll" in my bin folder. I do not
get any warnings or errors from the compiler either.

-Jo

ps. the attached repro uses a windows app instead of a
web app, the bug remains the same of course.