----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian MacLean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gert Driesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Scott Hernandez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Clayton Harbour"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Nant-Developers (E-Mail)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: [nant-dev] fileset deprecations

> I'm pretty sure that was the purpose of the InitializeTask method. What
> would be the benefit of the extra method and how would it

InitializeTask is being passed the XML node used to initialize the task, and
I don't think this is a good idea ...Unless overrriding this method would
override the initialization of the task, but that isn't the case ... So the
name hasn't been chosen wel (in my opinion, ... I think ;-)) ...

> its just a proposal - I put it out there to see what people think. Don't
> worry I'm not going to go and commit it in the next few minutes :)

I know, and I wasn't worried about that .... I know you better than that ;)