All-

I’ve created a pair of NANT tasks to read and write environment variables.  Reading is done using Environment.GetEnvironmentVariable and stored in a property and writing via the windows API ala DllImport.  Any environment variables set during the execution of a nant run are only visible during the run.  If you look at your environment variables after the run they aren’t visible which prevents them from repeated building.  I specifically avoided user and machine level environment variables.

I’ve tested that it works with for the duration of nant run including executing child build files.

Anyways I found it useful and I’m offering it and the tests to the community if there’s interest.

Regards,

James