From: "Ramón Casanova" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Gert Driesen'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 9:40 AM
Subject: RE: [nant-dev] include Task

Hi Gert,

After some additional testing I realised that the problem isn't in the
include task, but in de nant task.

I'm unable to invoke another target (included in another file or in the same
project file). The following sample doesn't work.

Thanks.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<project name="Test" default="build">

<target name="test">