From:   Nat Luengnaruemitchai [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Tue 5/25/2004 7:43 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [nant-dev] FW: cvs-checkout bug
In CheckoutTask.cs under /src/NAnt.SourceControl,

line 81:         public const string CvsCommandName = "update";

should be

line 81:         public const string CvsCommandName = "checkout";

Otherwise, the code will not be checked out properly.

In addition to that, I guess that the code hasn't been fully refactored as
AbstractSourceControlTask.cs still depends on UpdateTask.cs

Thanks,
Nat