Hi Gert,

First, I have not had a chance to set these up.  I do have some open
source projects setup for testing vb (asp.net reports demo), c# (ccnet,
gentle.net and nant), cpp (windows toolkit library) and j# (nfop).  I
have not had a chance to look at the j# and cpp yet, but I would like to
commit the rework to the csharp and vb.  Have you had a chance to run
the solution changes through your test set of projects?

I also have a bug report in for the Resgen.Matches(string) method, which
I think is the cause of all projects being missed on mono (bug 59623).
I did not get it in until after beta 2 went out so I am not sure where
that leaves us for version 1.  It should be possible to rework the task
to not use Matches, but I need to look into that as well.

Cheers,

Clayton