Ian,

Here's what NAnt reports:

[ilasm] Starting 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\ilasm.exe
  (/NOLOGO /EXE
     "/OUTPUT=C:\Home\Projects\temp\.net\ilasm\OddOrEven\OddOrEven.exe"
     "C:\Home\Projects\temp\.net\ilasm\OddOrEven\MainClass.il")'
   in 'C:\Home\Projects\temp\.net\ilasm\OddOrEven'

The command-line arguments are fine... I've tested them manually.

j3d.

> What does the generated commandline look like ? Just use nant -v to
> output it or take a look in the debugger.
>
> Ian
>

> Giuseppe Greco wrote:
>
>>OK guys,
>>
>>Now the IlasmTask class inherits from ExternalProbramBase...
>>but I'm still unable to get the <ilasm> task working. I
>>always get the following error message:
>>
>>Could not open C:\Home\Projects\temp\.net\ilasm\OddOrEven\MainClass.il
>>
>>The arguments list is OK (I've tried it manually and it does function)
>>and the file above exists.
>>
>>Is there something else that I should know?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>j3d.
>>
>>----------------------------------------
>>Giuseppe Greco